Can be configured to be used as one of the following battery saving products
- 12V signal triggers relay to connect battery power to devices
- When signal is removed the timer is activated and will disconnect devices after a preset time
- Timer ranges from 15 minutes to 4 hours
Low Voltage Disconnect
- 12V signal triggers relay to connect battery power to devices.
- After 12V signal is removed, device senses low battery voltage and automatically disconnects devices.
- Low voltage setting can be used in conjunction with Timer Disconnect. Low voltage will disconnect devices prior to preset time to preserve battery power
Automatic Charging Relay
- Automatically combines two batteries when charging, and isolates them when discharging
- Single side sensing design only monitors the voltage of the start battery
- Ideal for auxiliary batteries that are AGM or significantly larger than the start battery
- 12V signal will connect or disconnect relay without any time delay